Bank Wherever You Go!
First New Mexico Bank, Las Cruces offers mobile banking! Access your accounts anytime, anywhere using your mobile phone. Mobile Banking gives you access to your Online Banking accounts via your mobile web browser. Mobile Banking allows you to: view account balance, search recent account activity, and transfer funds.
How do I access Mobile Banking?
A mobile phone capable of using the internet and has text messaging capabilities is needed to access mobile banking.
- Agree to mobile banking disclosure.
- Follow the instructions on the activation page.
- A text message will be sent to your phone with an activation code. Write down your activation code as you will need it when you log into mobile banking for the first time.
- After you have entered the activation code, you can login to Mobile Banking for the first time.
- Using your phone, go to https://online.firstnewmexicobanklc.com/mobile
- Enter your User ID. Use the same one as your online banking User ID.
- Enter your password. Use the password you just created for Mobile Banking.
- Click Submit.
- Enter your activation code from the text message. This is what ties the phone to Mobile Banking.
Congratulations, you are done activating your mobile phone!