Business Online banking is simple, easy, and secure.
Our Online Banking gives you access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from your personal or office computer. You can view your account history and conduct a wide array of business banking transactions without leaving your home or office.
We can’t help you stop time – but we can help you maximize it. Switch to business banking online and get control, convenience, and security surrounding all your financial obligations – and watch your bottom line increase!
Business Banking online lets you:
- Review account information 24/7 with ease
- View and print images of checks
- Statement Viewing
- Take advantage of one click wire transfer initiation
Concentrate, disburse funds and originate payroll via ACH*
- Reconcile accounts effortlessly with statement downloads in CSV, Quicken or Quickbooks formats
Put the time-management, money-saving power of business banking online to work for you: call 575-556-3000 to find out more or click here to enroll today!
*Direct Deposit Payroll Benefits
- Employees will not need to leave work on payday to deposit or cash their paycheck.
- There is just one debit to the business account, so reconciling is much simpler.
- You will use less of your check supply and will no longer need to sign the paychecks.
- No longer need to reissue checks or place stop payments on lost payroll checks.
*Fees apply. To enroll for payroll services, contact us at 575-556-3000.
Business Bill Pay
Business Bill pay offers you great tools to help run your business plus its FREE!
With Business Bill pay you can:
- Schedule single and recurring payments
- Pay bills from multiple accounts
- Setup eBills
- Reminder emails on when payments are due.
- A2A Transfers – in you need to transfer money in or out, business bill pay can make it happen!
- P2P Payments – with P2P payments, you can send electronic payments to anyone with a valid email address and bank account within US.
- Better Records – access to 18 months of payment history
- Administrative tools and reporting
You must be a enrolled in Business Online Banking to take advantage of this service. To enroll, log on to Business Online Banking, click on Bill Pay on the menu and follow the prompts to register.
First New Mexico Bank, Las Cruces offers eStatements. For more information, click here!