We Offer A Wide Range of Accounts To Meet Your Needs
First New Mexico Bank, Las Cruces offers a complete line of business checking accounts that will make it easy for you to keep an eye on your business finances.
- $5.00 service charge*
- $500 minimum balance
- $.25 per item charge* over 25 debits
- $10.00 service charge* < $1,000 minimum balance
- $.10 per item charge* over 100 debits
- Only sole proprietorship eligible
- Interest on balances over $1,500
- $15.00 service charge* < $1,500 minimum balance
- $.15 per item charge* over 75 debits
Business Money Market**
- Interest on balances over $2,500
- $15 service charge* < $2,500 minimum balance
- Activity limited to 6 debits per month
- $15 each* excessive withdrawal over 6
- Tiered interest rates $2,500 – $24,999 and over $25,000
Business Account Analysis
- Account activity charges and credits determined by analysis
All accounts require $100 to open.
*Plus NM gross receipts tax.
**Rates subject to change on all interest bearing accounts at bank’s discretion.
USA Patriot Act
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING OR CHANGING AN ACCOUNT WITH OUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
Section 326 of the USA PATRIOT ACT requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account or changes an existing account. This federal requirement applies to all new customers and current customers. This information is used to assist the United States government in the fight against the funding of terrorism and money-laundering activities.
What this means to you: when you open an account or change an existing account, we will ask each person for their name, physical address, mailing address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify them. We will ask to see each person’s driver’s license and other identifying documents and copy or record information from each of them.
Unlawful Internet Gambling Notice
Restricted transactions as defined in the Federal Reserve Regulation GG are prohibited from being processed through your account or relationship with our institution. Restricted transactions generally include, but are not limited to, those in which credit, electronic fund transfers, checks, or drafts are knowingly accepted by gambling businesses in connection with the participation by others in unlawful Internet gambling.